KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR AT A GLANCE
MORE ABOUT KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR
Situated in the heart of Lakhimpur, Assam, KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR, is one of the premier school run by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, New Delhi under the Ministry Of Education, Govt. of India.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR is a co-educational school which cater to the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR has an educational policy that is dynamic in approach and in accordance with the changing needs of the society.
Being affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR follows all the Guidelines and Rules prescribed by CBSE. Follow to check the details of affiliation of KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR aims at providing a conducive environment to stimulate intellectual growth of each child, thereby ensuring that their energy is properly channelized in the right direction.
This Vidyalaya is equipped with proper facilities for the students and teachers, which creates an environment conducive to learning. You might want to check the facilities available in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR.
Students of this Vidyalaya take the AISSE (class X) and AISSCE (class XII) Exam in the month of March every year. It is indeed heart-warming to note the outstanding performance of the students of KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR in Board examinations. Check it here if you want to view details of academic performance of the students of this Vidyalaya.
Not only academics but KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR also aims to initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) and National Council of Educational Research and Training ( NCERT ) etc.
Most of you must be eager to know about the admission process. You may have many questions related to Admission in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR like :
Briefly we would say that any one can apply for admission to KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR provided they fulfill certain criteria. Registration can be done Online for admission to Class - I through a special Portal developed by KVS for the purpose of Admission. KVS has also developed a Mobile App using which one can Register for Admission.
As per our information KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR does not offer admission to LKG or UKG. The Lowest Class any child can be admitted to is Class - I.
Apart from above queries you may be having questions regarding fee like
To all of you I would suggest to check complete KVS Fee Structure which will clear all your doubts regarding what fee is being charged by most of the Kendriya Vidyalayas.
How to pay the Fee or when to pay will all be answered on Fee Payment page. You will get to know more about the modes through which you can pay the Vidyalaya Fee. We hope none of your queries will be left un-answered in the FAQ Section of that page.
In-case you want to keep yourself updated with announcements made by KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR related to
- Admission Lists - Class 1
- Class Vacancies
- Latest Happening
- Vacancies for Contractual Teachers
- Tender related info and many more
You can also have a glance at the ICT Infrastructure of KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR just to know the following :
- No. of Computer Labs
- No. of Computers for Students
- Student Computer Ratio
- No. of Smart Classrooms
- Facility of Broadband etc...
To know more about the following :
- Detail of Teachers
- Enrollment Position
- Activities in the Vidyalaya
- Different Picture Albums
- Video Gallery ...
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR falls under Guwahati Region of KVS.
ADMISSION IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR is mainly for children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel. Others can also get admission in this Vidyalayas provided there are vacant seats.
KVS / KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR ADMISSION FORM
Usually KVS / KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR admission process starts in the last week of February each year but under unusual suitation the admission process may be delayed. To check the KVS / KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR admission details you can visit https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in or https://kvsangathan.nic.in.
For the session 2021-22 KVS / KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR have activated the online admission from links along with the important dates. One can fill the application / registration form for admission to Class 1 from 1st April 2021 to 19th April 2021.
KVS / KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR ADMISSION 2021-22 DATES / SCHEDULE
|Admission notification date||30th March 2021|
|Start date of online registration for Class 1||1st April 2021|
|Last date of online registration for Class 1||19th April 2021|
|Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates||To Be Released|
|Declaration of the provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats||To Be Released|
|Registration for Class 2 onwards - offline mode (Subject to availability of vacancies in a particular class)||8th April to 15th April|
|Declaration of the list of Class 2 onwards||To Be Released|
|Admission for Class 2 onwards||20th April to 27th April 2021|
|For KV students: Registration for admission in Class 11.||To Be Released|
|KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class 11.||To Be Released|
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in Class 11 (Subject to availability of vacancies)||To Be Released|
For changes (if any) in the dates / schedule please keep on checking KVS ONLINE ADMISSION SCHEDULE 2021-22 or directly visit https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in or https://kvsangathan.nic.in.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR CLASS 1 ADMISSIONS
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned step-by-step procedure to fill the admission form for admission to Class 1 in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR
- Visit the Official Website kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
- Click on CLICK HERE TO REGISTER button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the checkbox stating (I have carefully gone through all sections and sub-sections...) at the end. Then click on the PROCEED button.
- In the New Registration Page, enter all the details such as First Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Captcha Code, and click on REGISTER button.
- Now enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and the Captcha code.
- The registration details like Name of the Child, Login code, Date of Birth, and Registered mobile number are generated. Keep the ID safe. Take a printout of the registration details for further references.
- log in to the official website OR click on TO LOG IN TO THE PORTAL CLICK HERE on the same page.
- In the new login window, enter the details such as Login code, Date of birth, mobile number, and captcha code and click on LOGIN button.
- Fill up the Basic Information of the student like Gender, Category, and Blood group, then click on the NEXT button.
LOGIN TO ENTER BASIC INFORMATION
- In the Parents Details section, enter the details of Mother and Father such as Name, Nationality, Country, State, Address, Pincode, Occupation, etc., and click on NEXT button.
- Select 3 choices of state and schools
- Next Choose Service Priority Category and click on the NEXT button.
CHOICE OF SCHOOLS
- In this section, upload documents of Proof of Date of Birth of Child and Passport size photo of the child and click on the NEXT button.
Note: Files/Documents uploaded must be in .pdf and .jpg only. The maximum size of the file should be 256 KB.
- Finally check the declaration and click on the SUBMIT button.
Priorities in Admission to Class-1 for Vidyalayas under Civil / Defence Sector
- Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India
- Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings / Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.
- Note: Preference in Admission to wards will be based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
Priorities in Admission to Class-1 for Vidyalayas under Public Sector Undertakings / Institute of Higher Learning
- Children and grandchildren of employees of the Project Sector/Institutes of Higher Learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya, Children of Project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects, Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees.
Note: Preference in Admission will be given to children of serving employees, grand children of serving employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees in that order
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.
Note: Preference in Admission to wards will be granted based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
CLASS WISE ELIGIBLE AGE FOR KVS / KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR ADMISSION
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. ( Child born on 1st April should also be considered )
The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in KVS / KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA LAKHIMPUR in various classes is given below: ( Child born on 1st April should also be considered. )
|Class||Min. age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought||Max. age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
Note : The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the principal.
There is no age restriction for KVS admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.